April 28, 2010

Time to Say Good-bye

I guess it is time to close this blog and say good-bye. My husband took a job in another state and we have been in transition for ten months. I have reached the point where all my crafts and heirlooms are packed, so it impossible to continue.

I have really enjoyed meeting you in this interesting world of blogs. I have so enjoyed your blogs and have received many wonderful ideas from you.

I would love to continue to follow your blog. If you are interested, follow me from my family photo blog. It is a closed blog and you will get there only by this invitation. (My original family photo blog quit working so I am starting all over again.) My posts will contain more family pictures, but you can just ignore them! Eventually it will contain more photos of life, places we visit, and things we see. It might have a few recipes and ideas - more like a family blog. It has not been open for comments, but I will open that.

Thanks for all your visits, ideas, comments, embellishments, and chit-chat. What a great way to meet some wonderful people.

Wishing you the very best and many fun years with your own blogs.

10 comments:

Dena said...

I'm sorry to see you leave. I wish you great things in your new adventure.

I tried to follow your other blog but Blogger said it didn't exist. Can you send me an email with the link? Thanks!

Paula, the quilter said...

Take care and enjoy your new journey.

The Hobbit said...

Oh Connie ,You WILL be missed.I have enjoyed your friendship and I accept your invitation to visit your family blog....Many thanks for all the encouragement..Denise

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. I'll check out your family one too. Best wishes, Connie!

Faye said...

I'm sure sorry to se you leave. I will go to your family blog. You will be missed!

Hollace said...

I've enjoyed reading and seeing the beautiful things you and friends have created. I know you will be creative and productive where ever you go, and will be sharing yourself with others in one form or another. Blessings!

Eden said...

Hi, Connie!

You will be missed.I follow your other blog. Wish you all the best.

Thanks a lot too for the visit. Have a great weekend.

Hollace said...

I think I usually see you on the family photo blog which I enjoy very much. I like getting comments from you, too. I love the landscape of your new home and can imagine that there will be beautiful photos forthcoming. Perhaps that will lead you into some more crafting and sewing/quilting.
Do I need to do something else to receive the family blog?
Best wishes in your new place, Connie. I know you were looking for bluer skies.

phoenix fire systems said...

You will be missed. I hope you have some time to visit once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Diga para você mesmo o nome do único rapaz ou moça com quem você gostaria de estar (três vezes)….

Pense em algo que queira realizar na próxima semana e repita para você mesmo (seis vezes).

Se você tem um desejo, repita-o para você mesmo (Venha cá ANJO DE LUZ eu te INVOCO para que Desenterre a de onde estiver ou com quem estiver e faça ele ME telefonar ainda hoje, Apaixonado e Arrependido, desenterre tudo que esta impedindo que a venha para MIM , afaste todas aquelas que tem contribuído para o nosso afastamento e que ele a não pense mais nas outras… mas somente em MIM. Que ele ME telefone e ME AME. Agradeço por este seu misterioso poder que sempre dá certo. Amém…).